JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
Our client, a big player in the financial services industry, desires the services of an ACCOUNTANT who will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records.
Reports to: Director Finance
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- First degree or its Equivalent, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or in a related field.
- The ideal candidate must have basic experience in accounting, with at least 4 years in a finance department.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) certification would be desirable but not compulsory.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Or HND in any of Accounting or Business Administration
- Not more than 35years of age.
- Attention to detail: the ideal candidate must pay strong attention to detail in order to be able to keep information accurate and organized.
- Business acumen: Must understand the basic functions of a business in order to accurately analyze and interpret financial data.
- Computer literacy: Ability to use advanced accounting software and other computer-based tools to work effectively is compulsory.
- Analytical skills: Collecting and analyzing financial data is a skill requirement and is important for identifying patterns and potential issues.
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate the results and present findings in written reports.
How to apply
Due to urgency to fill in the vacant position, interested candidates who meet the above requirement s should submit their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to [email protected] latest February 26, 2021