We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee production process and to ensure that production lines run without any problems and minimum downtime. Working together with supervisors and top management, also ensure that products are manufactured to company quality standard and adheres to other safety/industry-related regulations.
If you are up to it, we like to talk to you.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- 3 years of experience as a Production Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field would be considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to identify problems and implement preventative strategies to minimise risk.
- Strong analytic ability and very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Results and deadline-driven.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to [email protected] not later than 10th June 2021