Job Vacancy – Operations Manager (Hotel)
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our client, a hospitality company, located in GRA, Abeokuta. Our client is committed to providing exceptional guest experiences and desires to build amazing Team Members that will create remarkable hospitality experiences every day.
An Operations Manager responsible for the effective operational management of the Hotel, to ensure Heads of departments achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel. Specifically, the Operations Manager will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the Assistant General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment).
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long-term hotel strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Comply and exceed Hotel Service Standard.
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analyzed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
- Manage and develop the Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel.
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitudes, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management.
- Minimum 6 years work experience in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to speak English, French, and two (2) Nigerian languages will be an advantage.
- Preferably female.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter
explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by
January 18, 2022.