Job Vacancy – Assistant Operations Manager (Hotel)
Our client, a leading 3-Star hotel, located in Abeokuta, requires immediate employment, an Assistant Operations Manager. The person will work closely with the Hotel’s operation manager to support administrative and operational tasks. This position requires past management experience in the hospitality industry and organization, time management, multitasking, communication, and supervisory skills.
- Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of the Hotel.
- Develop a productive, profitable, and achievement-oriented working environment for employees.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
- Educate operations team on best practices, company policies, and service excellence standards.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staff.
- Oversee operational cost, risk, and audit activities.
- Determine staffing requirements and work assignments.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair works for equipment.
- Maintain the facility clean, safe, and organized.
- Coordinate with Operation Manager in different operational issues and promotional activities.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management
To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or other related courses.
- 5+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter
explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by
January 18, 2022.