Our client, an indigenous ICT company and leading provider of excellent hardware solutions and services is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. We are seeking trustworthy individual who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. The Accounts Assistant should expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. The person should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer, verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, the candidate should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
Open till February 10, 2023.
Job Type – Full Time
Reports to – Accountant
Remuneration – N1.8m per annum
The successful candidate will, among others, do the following:
• Petty cash disbursement and cash float maintenance.
• Confirmation of store return items
• Creation of payment vouchers and checks.
• Posting of payment vouchers, bank deposit tellers, salary journals, and cash retirement journals.
• Monthly preparation of bank account reconciliation statements.
• Reconciliation of account receivables, payables, and statutory deductions.
• Reconciliation of staff loans and advances for all types of advances available in the organization.
• Preparation of the income and expenditure report.
• Any other job assigned and
• Compliance with deadlines.
BSc /HND Accounting
At least 2 years working experience in similar role
Location – Lagos
Should be able to think analytically and receptively and must have strong interpersonal communication skills
The ability to use the Sage 50 Accounting package will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to email@example.com latest by February 10, 2023.