VACANCY: Quality Control Manager
Our client, a blue chip corporate entity involved in the security printing industry, desires the services of a result-driven professional and customer service-oriented Quality Control Manager, with good administrative skills, to oversee product development procedures as well as production processes to ensure that products meet quality and efficiency standards. products meet quality and efficiency standards. The Quality Control Manager will also work with clients to ensure the final products meet their needs and requirements.
– Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications for a company
– Collaborate with an organization’s purchasing manager to ensure raw materials from external suppliers meet quality requirements
– Set and enforce standards for health and safety during work operations
– Carry out research to identify ways to reduce waste and maximize resources
– Ensure manufacturing processes are in compliance with both national and international standards of production
– Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and ensure they are being met by established quality standards
– Proffer recommendations to company management on ways to improve on existing quality processes
– Collect, compile, and analyze relevant statistical quality data to obtain information regarding quality performance
– Supervise technicians, inspectors, and other company staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures
– Monitor product development processes to identify deviations from quality policies
– Conduct tests to verify the quality of raw materials and finished products
– Review existing process and product specification to identify the need for improvement or upgrade
– Bsc in chemistry or Quality control
– Age between 38-58 years
– Experienced in flexo and flexible printing
– Exposure to BRC and other related certifications.
– Good knowledge about quality of laminate.
– Knowledge about HACCP and ISO 9001:2015.
How to apply
Due to urgency to fill the position, interested candidates who meet the above requirement should
submit their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to
[email protected] latest by April 2, 2021