Our client desires the services of an ACCOUNTANT who will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records:
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help the Company run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- ensuring that financial records are compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree or its Equivalent, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or in a related field.
- The ideal candidate must have basic experience in accounting, with at least 4 years in a finance department.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) certification would be desirable but not compulsory.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Or HND in any of Accounting or Business Administration
- Not more than 35years of age.
Due to urgency to fill in the vacant position, interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to [email protected] latest by December 25, 2020.