Job Vacancy – Accountant
Our client a highly specialized organization that provides automation, safety, and security solutions, requires the services of an accountant, that will be responsible for all Accounting related activities/duties spanning from the day to day reconciliation, taxation, budgeting, payroll management, financial reporting, etc.
- Prepare the weekly and monthly reports such as budgets and monitors the matching of expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Preparation of employees payroll and payment of salaries etc as well as schedules including pension, tax, NSITF, etc.
- Coordination of employees-related tax forms for the issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate and tax deductions cards and arrange for reconciliation when the need arises.
- Responsible for the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Works with the company’s auditors to carry out their routine checks.
- Maintenance of various cash books, ledgers and Invoices as well as preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintain relationships with various institutions and authorities
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in revenue through positive planning and management of partners.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Advise the Directors and the management as and when required.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Two to three years cognate accounting experience
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Taxation and Payroll Administration
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Sage accounting software is a must.
- Knowledge of the application of relevant accounting standards.
- Professional student of Accounting (ICAN, ACCA,
- Competitive Salary with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A great office with a supportive team.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover letter
explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to email@example.com latest by
January 28, 2022.