We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director. You will be the one to organize and maintain the Managing Director’s schedule and assist by performing a variety of administrative tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of
the Managing Director’s office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and
minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff, and business associates.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Maintain Managing Director’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, management meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) as well as other necessary forms
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- HND Secretarial Studies, B.A, English Language
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their CV and a cover
letter explaining their interest in and qualifications for the position to
firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 28, 2022.